Gas engineers offering boiler servicing across Sutton Coldfield, Water Orton, Coleshill and Castle Bromwich!
Annual boiler servicing will ensure that your boiler is running efficiently and safely for the year ahead and minimises the risk of breakdowns thus increasing the lifespan of the boiler as well.
It also validates any manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee for the appliance. More importantly it ensures that those people who live in it are safe. Gas safety is paramount and an annual boiler service will ensure that any problems are identified before accidents occur. If you would like to speak to a member of our team, please get in touch by calling us on 0121 2889944.
What’s included in your Boiler Service with Careys Plumbing & Gas
All gas safe engineers should follow a set number of checks and actions when you boiler is due for it’s service. These include:
- A visual inspection of the flue
- Inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger
- Inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/ or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction to ensure:
- The heat input and/or operating pressure are correct
- The effectiveness of the flue
- That all ventilation requirements are to current standards
- The correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections
- Carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances
- Written notification of any gas safety defects which may affect the safe operation of your appliances
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- Heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
- The servicing of a system filter (if there is already one in place). We will however not repair or replace a system filter.
Worcester Accredited Installer
As Worcester Accredited Installers (WAI's), we are accredited to install Worcester boilers, solar water heating, heat pumps and underfloor heating to the highest standard. Our fully trained gas safe engineers specialise in Worcester installations and can offer exclusive benefits to you as the homeowner.